Survivor: Borneo is the first season of Survivor. It was originally filmed between March 13th, 2000 to April 20th, 2000 and aired on television from May 31st, 2000 to August 23rd, 2000. The season's tribes were Pagong and Tagi, the names of the beaches each tribe stayed on. When ten players were left, a merge occured and the tribes were combined into Rattana, named by contestants Sean Kenniff and Jenna Lewis. Richard Hatch wound up defeating Kelly Wiglesworth in a 4-3 jury vote.
Rudy Boesch, Colleen Haskell, Richard Hatch, Susan Hawk and Jenna Lewis were offered to return for Survivor: All-Stars. Only Haskell turned down the opportunity. Richard Hatch would have been brought back for Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains if he was not under house arrest at the time.
- B.B. Andersen
- Dirk Been
- Rudy Boesch
- Greg Buis
- Sonja Christopher
- Gretchen Cordy
- Ramona Gray
- Colleen Haskell
- Richard Hatch
- Susan Hawk
- Sean Kenniff
- Joel Klug
- Jenna Lewis
- Gervase Peterson
- Stacey Stillman
- Kelly Wiglesworth
- This season was the first, and currently only, season to have its finale filmed on set.
- The tribes this season were Pagong and Tagi.
- The Sole Survivor was Richard Hatch.
- The runner-up was Kelly Wiglesworth.
- The jury was formed by Greg Buis, Jenna Lewis, Gervase Peterson, Colleen Haskell, Sean Kenniff, Susan Hawk and Rudy Boesch.
- The first eliminated contestant was Sonja Christopher.
- This season was originally just named "Survivor", but to depict it from other seasons, was changed to "Survivor: Borneo".